Monday, July 29, 2019

A "Beachy" Freebie!!

Hello again!
   Since it's getting really hard to find free kits anymore, I've decided to make a summer one for you all to use (if you'd like, of course). Plus, you've all been so nice and I love reading your comments!  Maybe even leave a note on what kind of kits you'd like to see made in the future (wink). Well, here is the kit, hope you like it and can use it! It contains 5 frames and 1 cluster frame, 38 elements, and 12 papers, all full size (personal use).  Enjoy!😸
 

15 comments:

  1. thank you for this lovely freebie kit much appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, this is really cute. Love that seagull...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so very much for the AWESOME surprise gift and designing it just for us!! I love it but then again I love everything you design. I have quite a few Designers that I'm in love with their design style and you are DEFINITELY one of them!! Please don't ever change your style of designing!! :) I have a few ideas for you but anything you also choose is great. I will give you a few of my favorite themes. Fairytale (Castles,Knights,Princesses,Dragons etc),Mermaids,Faeries and Elves,Winter (love Blues,Pinks,Purples and of course White)with snowqueen poser or two,love kits with the posers and animals real or make believe, Christmas in some of the same colors as the Winter kits. Pirates,Zoo (Or just animals in general), Sea,Lake ETC. I think I've given you enough ideas for one day LOL. Thank You again hon and hope you have an AWESOME day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Great themes for me to get started on! Your comment is so appreciated!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, just love the beach theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you i love beach/summer kits

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love this...thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete