Thursday, December 20, 2018

Scrappin' Your Heart Out blog train has left the station!!

Hello Everyone!
     Another awesome train has left the station! This one is called "Trim the Tree". I have a full size kit, hope you like it and find use for it! Please be sure to stop by each designers blog to collect the rest of the train!                                               *Enjoy and Happy Holidays!*😺
   

Check out our Blog 
and if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join ourFB Page (designers only and make sure sure to answer the questions please)

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit.Merry Christmas!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Angelhaze!! Glad you like it! Merry Christmas to you too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your share of this beautiful train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the great freebie during this busy time of year. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this great kit. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year...Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Cindi! Glad you like it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your cute kit!! Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad to see you back! I've missed you and your designs! You are one of my favorite designers!! I LOVE this kit and THANK YOU for sharing it and all your designs with us!!! I love your design style! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You really made my day! I'm so glad you like my kits! Thank you for your sweet comments, put a big smile on my face! It's people like you that make me want to continue making kits! Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  8. Merci beaucoup ! This is a sweet kit.☺
    I wish you and your family a "Joyeux Noël" ♪♫
    C from Paris ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet addition to this train! Thank you so much and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this very cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete