Sunday, March 19, 2017

O'Scrap Blog Train is now departing!

Hello everyone once again!
   A beautiful blog train called Festival Of Trees from the O'Scrap blog train! My part is full size this time and can be snagged below (download is under preview). Be sure to stop by each designers blog for the rest of the train.  Please feel free to leave me a comment or just even a "Hello".   Enjoy!
 




Check out our blog and if youd like to join in and design
with us come and join our FB Page (designers only please)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! My family business is Logging so these will be used for family scrapping relating to that. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it and can use it! Logging is hard work! My uncle used to do that (in Maine). Glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, is your contribution beautiful. So useful. Thank you so much for you hard work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красивый набор!Прекрасные птички и все элементы и бумаги-супер!Большое спасибо за ваш труд и доброту!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were able to download them. Glad you like thwm and thank you for visiting! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful kit--Thank you so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete